Sohail and I have been doing some work together on my business.
He has a natural talent when it comes to bringing out people's gifts and helping them to put them into action. We have been having a lot of fun breaking things down and he knows exactly how far to push me. It takes a unique coach to push his student just far enough out of their comfort zone where they are able to try something new, but not so far that the student reaches paralysis and won't go any further.
My husband is the master puppeteer. I am so blessed that he is helping me with this.
You see, a business like mine;well, any business; well, anything in life where you want to succeed; pushes you out of your comfort zone. If you wish to get to any goal in life, you have to grow. Because in order to reach whatever that goal is, you have to change. Otherwise that goal would already be achieved. So, you have to be willing to stretch yourself.
So I have been stretching and stretching and stretching the last few months.
I have been finding myself stretching in directions I have found to be inauthentic. I have found that I have had to pull back, assess and really make my business look, feel, smell and taste like me. This is all very exciting!
It is an amazing journey I am on, one I am not even able to articulate to you. I can only keep growing and keep sharing.
So, I thought that I would share my manifesto with you.
I came up with this last night and it is real. It is authentic. It is me. I will print this up and put it up in my bathroom, to read every morning and night.
It feels so good to have clarity on what my business (but, my life really!) means to me:
- I am special. I am loved. I am important and valued.
- My children know that they can achieve whatever they want because they see me achieving every success that I want.
- I am full of light and joy.
- I am laughing and having fun on this journey of my success.
- I know that life is supposed to be fun.
- I allow abundance to flow into my life.
- I let go of whatever doesn't serve me and I receive everything that I deserve. Which is whatever I want.
- I know how to have fun.
- I inspire and lead a lot of people.
- I own my own life.
- I live by my own rules.
- I am not doing this the hard way, I am doing it the fun way!
So there you go! That is what my business is about. Fun, joy, love and abundance!
Maybe it inspires you to think about how you want your life to look.
When we write it down, we make it real. Think about what is important to you. And ask yourself whether you are living that every day.
Blessings to you.
(It is my mom's birthday today. She would have been 57. Happy birthday Mamusz!)